Join me this season with a nourishing Ayurvedic reset to get clear, warm, stable and grounded for Fall. You'll be guided through a delicious Kitchari program, with recipes that are easy to make & empowering for your health!
In Ayurveda, we believe that when life gets complex — when stress or change adversely impact our system — our medicine is to go simple. That is what this reset Kitchari program is all about: how to simplify your energy expenditure and intake in service of deeply nourishing all of your systems: digestive, nervous, and emotional/mental.
This is for you if:
You’re experiencing stress, stagnation, or lethargy
Your digestion, sleep, or nervous system are out of balance
You’d like to redefine your relationship to your body and food
Your program includes:
* Recipes for Kitchari (mung beans and rice)
* Supplemental juices and teas to support your vitality
* Cleansing, grounding practices to soothe you and your spirit
* Pre and post cleanse practices: enter and exit successully
* Daily writing prompts for reflection
* Exploration of the subtle, energetic bodies and their relationship to food/being fed
* Meditation and Pranayama exercises
* Two group support phone calls
* Private google group for connection and support
... and more!
I am so excited to share this with you. This is a bundle of all my personal and professional experiences with yoga, Ayurveda, and food. These things have helped and healed me like no other. I will be participating and practicing in the Fall reset protocol right along with you!
For local participants, cleanse will also include a group yoga practice on Sunday, October 14th.
Long-distance participants, the virtual cleanse is for you! Receive all the same benefits of the power of Kitchari and access to all cleanse materials and practices. You will receive additional practice handouts in lieu of the live group practice.
SIGN UP AND RESERVE HERE.