Join Sattva in the City for a balancing, healing, and awakening urban retreat to nourish, connect, and inspire you from the inside out.
Sattva in the City invites you to join us for an intimate weekend retreat at the Queen Anne Bed and Breakfast, an urban oasis in the Five Points neighborhood of Denver. Spend the weekend nourishing yourself through professionally prepared aryuvedic meals, all levels intimate yoga, movement, and meditation sessions, and hands-on lessons learning the alchemistic art of fermentation- bringing yourself and your food to life!
(Satt·va) is the yogic principle of balance, ease, and integration. When we use our intention and our attention to cultivate a sense of sattva, we feel as though we are not pushing too hard or being too passive: sattva is the yogic sweet spot. In this place, we can experience greater connection to self and others with more clarity.
You will leave the weekend feeling grounded and awakened, with tools and resources to continue your practices in yoga, ayurveda, and fermentation.
The Weekend Includes:
- 2 Nights Accommodation in a private room at the Queen Anne Bed and Breakfast
- 5 Aryuvedic meals (dinner on Friday-brunch on Sunday) prepared by Chef Milan Doshi
- 4 intimate Yoga and movement sessions with Marissa Angeletti, E-RYT 200, R-DMT
- Hands on fermentation classes learning to make yogurt, kombucha, and fermented vegetables with Chef Milan Doshi
- Starter cultures and batches of your ferments to take home with you
- Yoga and Aryuveda practices to reference and incorporate into your routine
- An intimate environment to connect with your community members, and guides
For pricing, to learn more, and to register, please visit eventbite!