Join me this season with a nourishing Ayurvedic reset to get clear, warm, energized, revitalized, and vibrant for Spring. You'll be guided through a delicious Kitchari program, with recipes that are easy to make & empowering for your health!
In Ayurveda, we believe that when life gets complex — when stress or change adversely impact our system — our medicine is to go simple. That is what this reset Kitchari program is all about: how to simplify your energy expenditure and intake in service of deeply nourishing all of your systems: digestive, nervous, emotional/mental, and spiritual.
This is for you if:
You’re experiencing stress, stagnation, or lethargy
Your digestion, sleep, or nervous system are out of balance
You’d like to redefine your relationship to your body and food
Your program includes:
* Recipes for Kitchari (mung beans and rice)
* Supplemental juice and tea recipes for your vitality (option to purchase detox tea as an addition)
* Cleansing, invigorating practices to uplift you and your spirit
* Pre and post cleanse practices: enter and exit successfully
* Daily writing prompts for reflection
* Exploration of the subtle, energetic bodies and their relationship to food/being fed
* Meditation and Pranayama exercises
* Support phone call
... and more!
Cleanse preparation begins 3/18; and the active cleanse runs 3/23 - 3/30. Your program incldues practices and protocol for preparing, engaging, and exiting the cleanse. For this reason, enrollment is only open until 3/17, so participants have time to ease into the program.
I am so excited to share this with you. This is a bundle of my personal and professional experiences with yoga, Ayurveda, and food. These things have helped and healed me like no other.
For live participants, cleanse will also include a group yoga practice on Friday, 3/22.
Long-distance participants, the virtual cleanse is for you! Receive all the same benefits of the power of Kitchari and access to all cleanse materials and practices. You will receive additional practice handouts in lieu of the live group practice.